Please read

All items are sold "as is." No returns or refunds. Please email me with any questions or shipping estimates. Insurance is extra and will only be purchased if the buyer pays for it. Without insurance, the buyer assumes all responsibility if the merchandise arrives broken or damaged.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Custom-Made Wedding Dress & Veil

White Custom-Made Wedding Dress, size 2
There are lace layers on the bottom and Swarovski crystals sewn onto the bodice of the dress. The dress is made for size 2, height 5'4, and could be altered to your measurements. The fabric alone was over $1,000 plus the labor. The dress has been dry-cleaned ($200 value) and is in excellent condition (aside from being worn once).

White Custom-Made Mantilla Veil
I am also selling my custom-made veil. The veil has hair pins that could be inserted into your up-do and has sewn Swarovski crystals on top. Lace alone was over $150 for the entire veil. The veil has not been dry cleaned.

Free shipping on both items.

Here are some photos (all photos by Josh Wong Photography)



































1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon,

    I live in NY and just caught your blog in my search for blue chachki. I am throwing a party this summer and saw TONS of items I could use from you. Do you have any of these items left?

    I would love to take whatever I can off your hands, I live in NYC.

    Take care,
    Amina

    ReplyDelete