Please read

All items are sold "as is." No returns or refunds. Please email me with any questions or shipping estimates. Insurance is extra and will only be purchased if the buyer pays for it. Without insurance, the buyer assumes all responsibility if the merchandise arrives broken or damaged.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ivory JCrew Sophia Gown, Size 2

Silk Tricotine Sophia gown, worn once but was dry cleaned and is in excellent condition. Size 2 (as per JCrew website, the measurements for size 2 are Bust 33.5, Waist 26, Hip 36). I am 5’4 and had the dress hemmed, I wore this dress with high heels. Pure midweight silk tricotine with a refined finish and an elegant drape. Shirring at bust. Overlap detail at front and back, with shoulder pleats. Lingerie straps to secure bra. Side zip. Fully lined. Falls to floor. The dress comes from smoke-free home.

I paid $295 for the dress. Asking $150 for the dress (I will ship the dress for FREE). It was worn once at our destination wedding ceremony.


Also selling off-white simple long veil, attached to the comb. $5.00 plus shipping.




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am interested in the off white veil, if it is still available, can you please email me pictures @ weluv2shop2@gmail.com. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am interested in the wedding dress, "sophia", if it is still available, can you please email me hokyungjin@gmail.com. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete