Please read

All items are sold "as is." No returns or refunds. Please email me with any questions or shipping estimates. Insurance is extra and will only be purchased if the buyer pays for it. Without insurance, the buyer assumes all responsibility if the merchandise arrives broken or damaged.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Palm Fans (17)

These were left over fans from my project. I have 15 fans left plus I will include 2 more fans that already have a Tiffany Blue ribbon around the handle. Sizes vary (I measured one fan and it was 10 inch high and 8 inch wide, some are smaller or bigger). I purchased these from Knot, so please don't expect high quality product. However, at this price, they are a steal.

Asking price $7.00 for all plus shipping.


This was an inspiration photo for my project:

1 comment: